Program News and Updates:
End of the Year Updates!
As the end of our program year draws near, we have some updates regarding referral deadlines and other program information. Read more
To confirm a youth is eligible for a new referral, please review our eligibility criteria.
Upcoming Important Dates:
- May 29th — Memorial Day; Treehouse offices closed.
- May 31st — Last day to submit online Treehouse Store orders.
- June 1st — Treehouse Store and Just-in-Time Funding start accepting referrals for the 2023–2024 program year, which starts July 1st.
- June 9th — Last day to submit Advocacy referrals for the current school year.
- June 10th — Last in-person Treehouse Store shopping day of the 2022–2023 program year.
- June 16th — Last day to submit Just-in-Time Funding requests to guarantee that they are processed before June 30th.
- June 30th — Last day of the 2022–2023 program year. Youth in Graduation Success and Launch Success do not need new referrals. Youth referred after our expansion date, April 3rd, 2023, will not need a new referral for the 2023–2024 program year.
- July 3rd–7th — Treehouse offices closed for staff appreciation. No referrals will be processed at this time.
Treehouse accepts referrals for Washington State youth with open dependency cases with the Department of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF), Tribal or the Federal Foster Care system from:
- Washington State DCYF caseworkers
- Tribal or Federal Foster Care caseworkers
- Washington State OSPI, school district and school staff (foster care liaisons, school counselors, building points of contact or other school staff)
- Case managers with foster placing agencies or group homes
- Guardians ad litem
- Attorneys Representing Youth
If you fulfill one of the above roles and would like to request a username and password, please request an account. Each individual making a referral should have their own username and password. You will receive your new username and password within 2 business days.
A Note About Driver’s Assistance:
Eligible youth, their caregivers or their social workers can make requests for funding via our website, without a Treehouse referral.