Program News and Updates:
Upcoming Important Dates:
- December 15th — Holiday Magic registration deadline.
- December 25th–28th — Winter Holidays and Staff Appreciation; Treehouse offices closed.
- January 1st, 2024 — New Year’s Day; Treehouse offices closed.
Treehouse accepts referrals for Washington State youth with open dependency cases with the Department of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF), Tribal or the Federal Foster Care system from:
- Washington State DCYF caseworkers
- Tribal or Federal Foster Care caseworkers
- Washington State OSPI, school district and school staff (foster care liaisons, school counselors, building points of contact or other school staff)
- Guardians ad litem
- Attorneys Representing Youth
If you fulfill one of the above roles and would like to request a username and password, please request an account. Each individual making a referral should have their own username and password. You will receive your new username and password within 2 business days.
A Note About Driver’s Assistance:
Eligible youth, their caregivers or their social workers can make requests for funding via our website, without a Treehouse referral.